The titles for this have changed but the quality of content has not. Sharing this stuff on Facebook makes me well-aware that I’m getting it out to the most amount of people I can, for free! I could actually do something with my tumblr or get a Twitter, but, meh.
Oh, yea, Facebook? Tiny, tiny drop, just as I thought.
Prompt #86-The president’s personal to-do list
1. Meet with theorists about Korean threat
2. Remind the fly-releaser that no one’s talked about me being the Antichrist for about a week
3. Listen in on Limbaugh/Fox/Far-right agency to see how well I’m doing- Remember, angrier they are, the better I’m doing
4. Smile less. Michelle doesn’t believe I’m not looking at pretty ladies anymore- remember secretary comment- Bad Obama!
5. Write speech- 500th one! (Subsequently reward self with a two-day golf vacation)
6. Fire the white guy who keeps talking about how great it is I’m a black president
7. Fire the white guy who keeps scoffing at guy in 6
8. Work out
10. Get teeth clean
11. Honor more promises
1. Peace- North Korea
2. Sign The Documents
3. Break- Hang out with family
4. Solve gay marriage and gun control issues
5. Take kids to the dentist
Prompt#87- The general manager of the New York Yankees’ personal to-do list
My response: (I know more about butterfly migration patterns than the freakin’ Yankess- but here goes!)
1. Send hate mail to Red Sox
2. Send mocking letters to Astros
3. Pray to Special Bat and Special Ball on Special Field
1. Practice 5AM to 5PM tomorrow
2. Wash all jerseys
3. Pick up all balls
5. Practice game with Giants
6. Have someone clean field
7. Have someone to do 2 and 3
Prompt#88- A powerful Hollywood agent’s personal to-do list
My response: (Okay, it’s officially unfun now)
1. Call diet manager and trainer
2. Tip off The Inquirer and Us about tomorrow’s secret outing
3. Email The Others
4. Pay NYPD, LAPD, Holiday Inn, Motel 6, and the people between fortieth and fiftieth
5. No more gin, ever
6. No more coke, ever
1. Fire coffee lady
2. Fire make-up artist
3. Fire donut boy
4. Fire Jack Black
5. Fire camera crew
7. Hire new crews
(Sister has more of a story going on XD)
Prompt#89- Three objects in your childhood bedroom
I can’t really remember anything but my bed and siblings… Ah! In middle school, I had the BL manga Fake- which I managed to get even though it had plastic wrap and adult content; the blue radio which I skipped to; and the Harry Potter book- I think maybe the first. I still have Fake, and I have an iPod now. :D
Stuffed animals, bunk beds, and syrup stain.
Prompt#90- The toy you most treasured
I had a stuffed bear with blue paws. It was soft and big, though that might have been because I was small. At one point, we all had a favorite stuffed animal, and then there was a time that mine was in the best shape or not missing. Now it’s gone, and my sisters still have Penelope and Minnie Mouse.
Penelope. I don’t know why, but she is the best toy ever. She doesn’t do much, but when it’s playing time, she’s always there.
Prompt#91- What’s stored in your closet?
My and others’ clothes, suitcases, my Teahouse paraphernalia, some games I’ve beaten (Final Fantasy XIII, Silent Hill Homecoming and Downpour), a tea set, a Shakespeare set, books I’ve read (the Pendragon books) and several volumes of various gay pornography.
Twilight books, old clothes, stuff from middle school, about 30 folded chips bags, boxes, sister’s stuff, and ceramics, and stuffed animals.
Prompt#92- The next sound you hear and what caused it
The crickets outside are doing their thing. They used to annoy the flipping fuck out of me, but they are okay now. Not to the point of lulling me to sleep or anything like you might read elsewhere, but not nearly as maddening as when I heard them when I was younger.
My sister saying “The next sound I heard after ‘it’ were crickets”. What caused it was the prompt asking ‘The next sound you hear and what caused it’.
(She’s freakin’ hilarious!)